Saturday, January 31, 2009

ouch it hurts!!!

So I have been having some severe pain in my left hip joint(basically my butt) and the kinesiologist said it's not my IT band or any muscle, its my joint up there in my butt. Anyway I took three days off (even though it killed me to do it) and went ahead and ran today even though the doc said "maybe" today but should wait until sunday. Now when you tell me "maybe" you might as well as tell me "ok". So of course I went and ran 8 today..which is about what I was supposed to.(it was a taper week for me). It hurt a little for about the first 2 or so and then warmed up and was just a little nagging the rest of the way...However, it was slow going to say the least. I am just glad I kept it under 10 min./mile. After I got done however was a different story. Very sore butt!!!!!!Blech.!!!!UGGGGHHHH!!!OUCHHHH!!!! I have been sitting on ice for awhile tonight to make it feel better. Also some pain medication.....Anyway, we will see I have 2 days off again until next weeks training soooo....tues. 4 wed 7 thurs 4 and then 14 on saturday...I am praying that I hold up. At least the weather is awesome right now.

1 comment:

  1. duuude, sorry about the pain in the butt...if it makes you feel any better I have a pain in my foot...

    ReplyDelete