Wednesday, January 21, 2009

The brutal mill!!

So I spent all day in a meeting in KC and it was to say the least very mundane. I left at 6am., drove 3 hours, and then from 9-3:30 listen to people whine and complain. I know I'm kinda calling the kettle black here, but I am just greatful to have a job. There are so many right now that are unsure of they situation, therefore, I feel blessed. That is why it was hard to listen to everyone complain.

Anyway to running. I got home late enough that it was dark outside so I went to my local gym and ran 6 miles on the mill. Oh the humanity!! The most boring thing in my opinion known to man. Anyway, I got the required miles in and with some decent times. I won't bore you with the details, but felt ok despite being on the road half the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment