Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Ahhhh! Fresh Air....

So it seems that everytime I have a rest day it's 60 degrees, and when I have a running day it is cold. I have been running on the mill or the hamster wheel constantly. I even ran 12 miles indoors one day. Get me outta here!!!!!

Today was beautiful. About 40ish and sunny. A long sleeved shirt and shorts was perfect and I love running like that. Did just over 3 today at about 8:23 per mile. I was comforted to know that I went from: mile 1 8:38, mile 2 8:24, and mile 3 8:07. I like to see my self getting faster as I go and not start off too fast and die and finish my last few miles at like 8:50 or 9min.

Trying to maintain a motivated attitude and keep to my training plan hardcore. 7 tomorrow..bring it on.

2 comments:

  1. Yeah I ran 4 this morning before work, it wasn't too bad at all, a little windy, but bearable. I'm looking forward to my 5 in nice sunny weather tomorrow! BRING IT indeed. Nice on the times btw. I seem to be WAY slower in the morning, I'm not sharing my splits from today... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice job speedy gonzalez....supposed to be really nice weather today and tomorrow...woo-hoo..

    ReplyDelete