Wednesday, February 25, 2009

On the Road Again

So I was reminded that I haven't posted an update lately, so here I am. I've been off running for a total of 4 weeks and man you can tell. I've been cross training in the pool (swimming a mile or so per day) and trying to keep my conditioning. However, nothing keeps up your legs if your not running outside regularly.

I ran 3 yesterday and 7 today. Man my cardio ability was not shaken, I didn't have any trouble with my breathing, but my legs didn't last long. I went really slow and still had to walk a few times on a 7 mile run!!are you kidding me!! Please someone, I want my legs back. I know I'll get them back soon.

The good news is that I didn't have any pain as far as my injury was concerned.

More updates to come.!! later!

2 comments:

  1. YAY for good cardio, my problem is usually opposite, my legs are fine it's my lungs that want to give out :( You'll be back where you were in no time I'm sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh and thanks for FINALLY posting, was it my reminder?! HAHA.

    ReplyDelete